Q: Is the Bar office open to the public?
A: No. For the safety of our staff, we are not open to the public. Please call us at 719-473-9700 for assistance.

Q: Can I file a complaint against an attorney with the Bar?

A: Maybe. If you used our Lawyer Referral Information Service to find your attorney and you would like to lodge a complaint against her/his services, please call LRIS at (719) 473-9700 Opt 1.
If you did not use our service to find the attorney, contact the State of Colorado Supreme Court. They are responsible for regulating attorney conduct, including conducting investigations and implementing disciplinary measures. (Read more about filing a complaint on our Public Resources page.)

Q: Can non-attorneys be members of the EPCBA?
A: Yes! We encourage professionals that regularly interact with attorneys to become Affiliate Members

Q: Do I have to be a member of the Colorado Bar Association (CBA), or can I just join the EPCBA?
A: You can join just the EPCBA, though we encourage CBA membership for all of our members.

Q: How do I check my invoices and payments?
A: All invoices created and billed can be viewed by logging into the database, clicking on your name at the top right and selecting “Invoices & Payments”. You can also pay multiple invoices from this page and view payments already made.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software